To press external teeth, internal teeth and profiles into rounded material or pipes without tension
Hydraulic presses for forming processes, sheet metal forming, metal forming and automotive as well as many other areas
You benefit from:
- Setting up of the hydraulic presses in different structures (e.g. double-frame press, single-frame press, column press, etc.)
- Diverse applications (e.g. blanking, deep drawing, bordering, sizing, bending, deburring, trimming, shaping, flattening, pressing, assembling, joining, etc.)
- Hydraulic press or large press, optimised and adapted perfectly for your chosen application
Energy-saving hydraulic presses with servo-drive
A first-class RÖCHER solution according to the patented principle
You benefit from:
- Optimal energy use thanks to improved efficiency
- Exact positioning and force control
- Reduced valve technology, servomotor drives and energy recovery
- Available in all structures such as two-frame press, one-frame press, column press, horizontal press, etc.
- Optional synchronisation
Further Products from RÖCHER
Synchronous-regulated presses and presses to try out tools, for blanking, pulling, stamping and progressive tools, for economical forming with the highest level of precision.
For shafts, axles, pipe forming, diameter reduction, profile drawing, interlocking, etc. in both horizontal and vertical structures
For rods, shafts, pipes, sheets, plates, formed parts and other tools, in both horizontal and vertical structures, individual and customer-specific design, for manual, semi-automatic and fully automatic straightening
To produce pipe bends
As well as hydraulic presses for sheet forming, we also produce hydraulic presses for solid forming. This includes both warm forming and cold forming.
We develop and produce customer-specific special machines, plants and prototypes. Thanks to our extensive knowledge of mechanical engineering, hydraulics and electric controls, and our vast depth of production, we can supply you with the right solution for your production.
Fine cutting presses to fine-blank coil
to set and test coil springs
Auger blade presses to press the gradients into auger blades
to optimise setup processes and tool changing
Powder presses and hydraulic presses for the grinding industry
to connect bands in band plants and band coating plants
E.g. for fittings / T-pieces
Designed as a spindle press or eccentric press. Also available as a servo press.
Hydraulic ejectors and die cushion system e.g. for servo presses
Overall forming systems with automation, interlinked machinery, robots, transfer systems, band systems, tool systems, etc.